Why it is worth using?
Baths with SÓL-VET EUKALIPTUS are one of the quickest and most effective ways of getting the active substances into the pigeon organism:
- They cause muscle relaxation and elasticity, protect joints, stimulate the moulting process, thus removing skin residues and remaining feather contamination.
- They help protect against pathogens (bacteria, viruses, fungi) and external parasites (featherworms, lice, ticks and other mites).
- Systematic bathing is a natural form of disinfection.
- Salt components (containing cations and anions) regenerate the body after diseases and long exhausting flights.
- The rich set of microelements strengthens the immune system, reducing the risk of infections.
- The natural eucalyptus oil contained in the product cleanses the respiratory tract, stimulates blood circulation and directly affects oxygenation of cells, which leads to an increase in the efficiency of the body.
- The addition of eucalyptus oil has antioxidant and antiseptic effects which prevents the development of inflammation and complications of the respiratory system.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Mix a tablespoon of salt in 15 litres of water. Use at least once a week. More frequent bathing during the flight season is recommended. For preparation for competition flights and for regeneration after the flight. Use as needed during the moulting and exhibition periods.
Highly mineralised iodine-bromine brewed salt with eucalyptus oil containing ions of: sodium, calcium, magnesium, iodine, bromine, iron.
Care product for pigeons and ornamental birds
VET-ANIMAL Pigeon Health Centre 83-200 Starogard Gdanski, ul. Lubichowska 126, Poland