PROB-VET MAX is a liquid probiotic, developed on the basis of the latest knowledge and technology. In its composition, it contains an impressive amount of selected, positive and live probiotic bacteria cultures. When and why should it be used:
- Supports during gastrointestinal disorders (diarrhoea).
- Replenishes the correct positive bacterial flora after antibiotic treatment.
- Increases the immunity of young (during the first days of life) and adult pigeons.
- During flights, during intensive physical effort and weekly contact with the transport cabin – it eliminates the risk of unfavourable microorganisms and fungi development in pigeons.
- Improves appetite and condition.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Shake before use. Normally administer 1 ml per 1 litre of drinking water for 20-25 pigeons for at least 2-5 days.
As a preventive measure, 1 ml per 2 litres of drinking water twice a week.
As an intervention after a long antibiotic therapy or after a long-lasting gastrointestinal disorder, it is recommended to administer 1 ml per 1 litre of water for 3-4 days for three weeks.
PROB-VET MAX can be used as a spray for pigeons in the amount of 6 ml per 1 litre of lukewarm water in a sprayer/atomiser.
Sugar cane molasses, Bacillus subtilis ATCC, Bacillus Subtilis DSM, Enterococcus faecium CECT, Enterococcus faecium DSM, Bifidobacterium animalis DSM. There are no genetically modified substances in the composition.
Complementary feed for pigeons and ornamental birds in liquid
VET-ANIMAL Pigeon Health Centre 83-200 Starogard Gdanski, ul. Lubichowska 126, Poland