- Administer to supplement deficiencies in young and adult pigeons.
- Vitamins support the metabolism and proper functioning of the whole organism.
- Microelements, such as iron, help in the production of haemoglobin in the blood.
- Copper is included in many enzymes and is essential for the circulatory system.
- Magnesium and manganese have a positive effect on muscles and joints, the skeletal system of pigeons, and on energy metabolism.
- Zinc is necessary for the proper growth of bones, feathers, and influences fertility and the assimilation of compounds from feed and grit. Its deficiency affects hatching, embryo dying and poor results in competition flights.
- Use after drug treatment (antibiotics, deworming, eradication of cilia, coccidia, or viruses), after vaccination, in case of poor condition, stress, big temperature differences, during the moulting period, change of the pigeon house and reaching the ideal form.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Shake before use. Administer 1-2 ml per 1 litre of drinking water (20 pigeons, weighing approx. 450 g/pigeon) for 2-3 days or in the feed mixing 6 ml with 1 kg of feed for 40 pigeons for three days. Use in the middle of the week during the flights. In the period of pairing, feeding the young pigeons, moulting or after drug treatment, administer 1-2 ml per 1 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
Vitamins: vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin PP, vitamin K3, vitamin H (D-biotin); trace elements: Fe (iron), Zn (zinc), Mn (manganese), Cu (copper). Additives: citric acid, dextrose, propylene glycol, magnesium chloride.
Complementary feed for pigeons and ornamental birds in liquid
VET-ANIMAL Pigeon Health Centre 83-200 Starogard Gdanski, ul. Lubichowska 126, Poland