- Used regularly, it stimulates both the immune and hormonal systems of the birds.
- When administered to pigeons before pairing, it significantly increases fertility and prolificacy, which maximises the hatching of healthy baby birds.
- The combination of ingredients has shown to regulate and stabilise metabolic processes in muscles and joints, and to counteract oxidative stress in pigeons.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Administer max. 2 ml per 1 litre of drinking water (20 adult pigeons) for:
- 3-5 days – the period of pairing, rearing of young pigeons and health prophylaxis,
- 3 days – before the racing season, training,
- 1-2 days – per week during the flight season.
ATTENTION: Do not administer ESEL-VET two days before scheduled pigeon vaccination and do not administer for two days after vaccination.
Sodium chloride (NaCl), magnesium chloride (MgCl2), minerals, vitamin E (DL-α-tocopherol acetate), Se (sodium selenite), Ceylon cinnamon extract.
Complementary feed for pigeons and ornamental birds in liquid
VET-ANIMAL Pigeon Health Centre 83-200 Starogard Gdanski, ul. Lubichowska 126, Poland