- The active ingredients contained in the product stimulate the production of red blood cells, which results in better oxygenation of the body and correct haemoglobin levels in the blood.
- The metabolic process needed to obtain energy from the accumulated fat reserves during intensive physical effort (such as flying on medium and long distances) requires a high amount of oxygen provided by the blood to supply the muscles with energy. Thanks to these properties ACTIV-VET has a direct effect on the efficiency and elasticity of muscles and flight form.
- The product has a stimulating effect on pigeons before the flight and positively affects their vigour before the “pairing”.
- In ornamental birds, it has a positive effect on feathers and their colouring.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Administer 2 ml per 1 litre of drinking water (20 adult pigeons) for:
- 2-3 days per week – during the training before the competition flights – optimally start 3-4 weeks before the first competition flight,
- 1-2 days per week – during the flight season,
- 3 days per week – breeding and rearing of young pigeons.
Dextrose, potassium chloride (KCl), vitamin B₁, vitamin B₂ (riboflavin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin PP (nicotinamide), vitamin B₁₂ (cyanocobalamin), vitamin H (biotin), vitamin C, folic acid, choline, inositol, taurine, betaine, Zn, Fe, Cu, L-methionine, glycine, L-carnitine, L-lysine, threonine, tryptophan, cysteine, L-arginine.
Complementary feed for pigeons and ornamental birds in liquid
VET-ANIMAL Pigeon Health Centre 83-200 Starogard Gdanski, ul. Lubichowska 126, Poland